środa, 13 maja 2009

Oral lap dance

"George," Natalee asked, "do you have an STD?"
"Not that I know off," I said. "Why?"

She shrugged and took another bite. Green Thai curry is what she cooked me this time. I'm pretty sure she made it herself: I saw the opened packet of curry paste when I went rummaging through her fridge for milk, Wednesday morning.

No, we didn't fuck, in case you were wondering.

When I got to her place again, at first we pretended nothing had happened. We talked as if she hadn't told me what she had told me. Although I'm on new pills again, I was pretty nervous about the spicy food, so I mainly pushed it around on my plate, until she asked me, very straightforwardly, what exactly triggers my nosebleeds.

"Well," I said, "as you witnessed at Simon's funeral, it happens when I get upset. Or when I eat spicy food. And alcohol does the trick too, makes the blood thin, I guess."

"Then eat up," she said, "and let's get you sloshed."

"Sorry?" I said. I must have looked incredibly stupid while she took my glass of fizzy water to the kitchen and returned with a bottle of vodka.

I had no say in the matter. She made me eat the curry, which was the spiciest thing I've tasted for years. The last time I had something so spicy was at Jamie's place, when his brother and his pals tied me up and forced a bottle of hot sauce down my throat to see me bleed without punching me. They called me a girl when I did. It's not like I can help it, but I suppose neither can girls.

Any way, she just sat opposite me and watched me eat. I must say the new medication is great. So great, that it made me worry. At this point my shirt should have been drenched in blood, but nothing happened. Yet. And then she made me drink. Well, that did it: Two swigs and I was mixing a true Bloody Mary.

And then, the most amazing thing happened. Natalee got up without saying a word, leaned over me and started to lick. I sat frozen, didn't know what was going on, while she circled and licked my upper lip, my nostrils, the in and the outside... it was the most sensual thing I've ever experienced - so sexy I couldn't move. Kinda like a lap dance, when you just sit and cannot believe it is real.

And then she offered me her sofa. I don't know why she did that, I could easily have gone home. But how could I decline?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz