sobota, 18 kwietnia 2009

No cuppa

Went to Ibiza night at Pacha with Matt yesterday. Great fun. I love a bit of clubbing now and then - it's about the only time people don't freak out when I start pissing blood out of my face and go to the loo to stuff my nostrils with tiny tampons.

Anyway, I'm on these pills again that are supposed make my blood thicker. I've had others before and they don't always help, and you can never use them for too long or you'll get scabs in your heart. But the last couple of days were actually quite good. There was still blood on my pillow every morning, but less, and I've hardly had them during the daytime.

So I was quite optimistic when Matt asked if I wanted to come with him.

I didn't dare to drink, because everything was going so well, and there was this gorgeous Portuguese girl giving me the eye. Matt noticed and when she went to the bar with a friend, he took my arm and dragged me there too.

"Hi," he said, "have you met George?"
"Not yet," she replied, and then Matt walked off. Crazy bugger. But it worked. Her name was Pauline, and by the end of the night she let me take her home.

"Remember what I told you," Matt said, and stuck his tongue out at me.

So I did, when she asked me in for a cuppa.
And in a way Matt was right, you know. When I was going down on her, she pulled my hair and pushed my face against her pelvis with force. I knew this meant trouble, but I thought: what the hell, if she's enjoying it now, she'll have to face it later.

And then she rubbed her clit against my face. Her pubic bone was pressing against my nose bridge, and I felt the hot blood gushing out of my nose again. I nearly chocked, because I had my tongue in her vagina and I my nose was blocked with blood. I coughed, which she seemed to enjoy a lot, and she was rough and I was even rougher.

She came.
"Oh my god," she said when I came up to fuck her. "I'm so sorry!"
"Don't worry," I said, trying to kiss her.
"No it's not," she said. Matt's a bloody liar. "I didn't realise I was in my period."

I tried to explain, but she was too embarrassed to let me finish.
She put on some clothing and ripped the sheets of the bed almost immediately. And then she kicked me out.

Not even a cuppa.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz